DC-100 Doll Composition Body, gallon
Get all dolled up! It's simple with Duncan's Doll Composition Body - designed for casting pieces in plaster ceramic molds. Doll Composition Body casts like earthenware slip yet is baked in your home oven. It can be carved, wet-sculpted and built up and is formulated for easy attachment of pieces.
In its liquid form, Doll Composition Body can be tinted with acrylics, so don't be afraid to get creative! It's also durable and shock-resistant after baking, and finished pieces do not easily chip.
How to use Doll Composition Body
1. Cast in mold as for low-fire ceramics.
2. Let dry thoroughly, then remove seam lines.
3. Place cast pieces on baking sheet in preheated oven at 350 degrees F (177 degrees C) and bake for two hours.
Tips & Techniques
1. Can be carved, wet sculpted and built up.
2. Doll Composition in its liquid form can be tinted with acrylics.
3. Doll Composition is formulated for easy attachment of pieces. 4. Must be mixed well before using.
RETAIL PRICE: $24.75
OUR PRICE: $19.99
Recently Viewed Products
As you view products they will display here in case you need to get back to them.